Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Arpos International d.o.o.
Ljubljanska cesta 1
2310 Slovenska Bistrica
VAT ID No.: SI45030642
Registration No: 7249519000
Telephone: +386 69 91 63 63
The buyer is bound by the general conditions that are valid at the time of purchase (placing an online order).
Company is in these Terms and conditions stated as: Arpos International, it’s online store name Viper Tactical Slovenia or ‘we’.
Protection of personal data
Types of users
By registering at https://viper-tactical.com/my-account/ you become a member of Viper Tactical Slovenia community. Both registered members as well as quick purchase guests who do not need to register before placing an order have the right to purchase in the Viper Tactical Slovenia online store.
Upon registration in the online store, the visitor obtains a username that is the same as his e-mail address, and a password. If a user wishes to change their email address or password at any time, they can do so in their user profile.
Availability of information
Arpos International undertakes to always provide the consumer with the following information:
a) the identity of the company (name and registered office of the company, registration and VAT ID number),
b) contact information allowing the consumer to communicate quickly and efficiently (e-mail, telephone),
c) the essential characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and warranties),
d) product availability (any product offered on the website should be available within a reasonable time),
e) conditions for product delivery (method, place and time of delivery),
f) clearly and unambiguously specified prices with a clear indication whether taxes and transport costs are included,
g) payment and delivery methods,
h) time validity of the offer,
i) a time-limit within which it shall still be possible to withdraw from the agreement and the conditions for withdrawal; in addition, possible costs and amount or costs in case of returning the product,
j) the complaint procedure including all customer service contact details.
Product offer and prices
Due to the nature of online business, the offer and prices in the Viper Tactical Slovenia online store are updated and changed frequently. The price in the Viper Tactical Slovenia online store is the same for both registered members and guests of the online store. All prices include VAT. Prices are valid at the time of placing the order and do not have a predetermined validity.
Order and prices
The sale/purchase contract between Arpos International d.o.o. and the customer is concluded in the Viper Tactical Slovenia online store at the moment when Arpos International sends the customer the first e-mail confirming the order. From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are fixed and apply to both Arpos International and the buyer.
The sale/purchase contract (i.e. the first e-mail about the status of the order) is stored in electronic form on the server and is available to consumers upon their written request.
All orders placed during the working day before 1 pm will be dispatched the same day in the case of cash payment on delivery, via Paypal or by payment card. Orders with marked payment option via pro forma invoice or preliminary bill of sale are dispatched as soon as we receive the transfer to the bank account. Orders placed during weekends and holidays will be dispatched on the first next business day. In the case of products where a longer delivery time is specifically marked, this is taken into account.
In the case of ordering a digital e-product, it will be sent to the e-mail address you entered when placing the order or entered in your user account at https://viper-tactical.com/ within a few hours of receiving your deposit.
The Viper Tactical Slovenia online store offers the following payment methods:
- pro forma invoice (UPN order) to the company’s account,
- Paypal to the company’s account,
- payment or credit cards (Mastercard, Visa, Visa Electron, BA Maestro) via the PayPal services
Delivery charges depend on the amount of the order:
|Up to 30 €||Above 30 €||Above 50 €||Above 100 €|
|Belgium||9,95 €||7,95 €||5,95 €||2,95 €|
|Bulgaria||19,95 €||17,95 €||15,95 €||12,95 €|
|Croatia||3,50 €||2,00 €||0 €||0€|
|Czech Republic||12,95 €||10,95 €||8,95 €||5,95 €|
|Denmark||13,95 €||11,95 €||9,95 €||6,95 €|
|Estonia||17,95 €||15,95 €||13,95 €||10,95 €|
|Finland||22,95 €||20,95 €||18,95 €||15,95 €|
|France||14,95 €||12,95 €||10,95 €||7,95 €|
|Greece||24,95 €||22,95 €||20,95 €||17,95 €|
|Hungary||9,95 €||7,95 €||5,95 €||2,95 €|
|Ireland||15,95 €||13,95 €||11,95 €||8,95 €|
|Italy||13,95 €||11,95 €||9,95 €||6,95 €|
|Latvia||17,95 €||15,95 €||13,95 €||10,95 €|
|Lithuania||17,95 €||15,95 €||13,95 €||10,95 €|
|Luxembourg||12,95 €||10,95 €||8,95 €||5,95 €|
|Netherlands||10,95 €||8,95 €||6,95 €||3,95 €|
|Poland||12,95 €||10,95 €||8,95 €||5,95 €|
|Portugal||20,95 €||18,95 €||16,95 €||13,95 €|
|Romania||21,95 €||19,95 €||17,95 €||14,95 €|
|Slovakia||13,95 €||11,95 €||9,95 €||6,95 €|
|Spain||18,95 €||16,95 €||14,95 €||11,95 €|
|Sweden||17,95 €||15,95 €||13,95 €||10,95 €|
|Up to 30 €||Above 30 €||Above 70 €|
|Austria||4,99 €||2,99 €||0,00 €|
|Germany||4,99 €||2,99 €||0,00 €|
After delivery and payment of the ordered items, Arpos International sends an invoice to the customer in pdf format via link, created in the email to the customer’s e-mail address. The invoice indicates the price and all costs related to the purchase. The buyer is obliged to check the correctness of the data before placing the order.
The discount code or promotional code brings various benefits when purchasing through the Viper Tactical Slovenia online store. You can find the activation code on the homepage of the advertisement, in the Viper Tactical Slovenia’s e-mail or other media. The code offers a variety of benefits, from a variety of gifts to discounts. Any code is always time-limited and must be redeemed within a specified time, otherwise, it is invalid.
How to use the discount code:
- Select the products you want to buy and put them in the cart.
- At the checkout, enter the discount code in the “promotional code” box and click the “confirm” button.
- Only one discount code can be redeemed for one purchase
- After entering the discount code, the value of the discount code is automatically deducted from the price of your order. The amount that still needs to be paid remains.
Purchase order process
I. Select your product: On the website www.viper-tactical.com select the product and click on the “Add to cart” button. The system notifies you that the product has been successfully added to the cart. To continue shopping, click on the left link “Continue shopping” and return to the online store. To complete your purchase, click the “Complete Purchase” on the right and the system will take you to the shopping cart.
II. Remove a product from the shopping cart: On the website www.viper-tactical.com, in the upper right corner, there is a shopping cart icon, in which (after clicking on the icon) the user can see the products that were added to the shopping cart while browsing the online store. Should the user want to remove a certain product from the shopping cart, they must click on the cart icon and then click on the cross for “remove”. If the user wants to add a specific product to the cart, they must click on the link “Continue shopping”. Clicking on the mentioned link takes you back to the online store.
III. Shopping Cart: You must fill in the required fields to complete your order.
- Delivery address: You must provide the required contact information, marked with a red asterisk (name, surname, e-mail address, address, town/city, postal code and telephone number), which we need to confirm and complete the order, and deliver the product. The form allows a user account to be created and user data is already saved on the next order.
- Delivery cost: The user can choose between Pošta Slovenije (The Post of Slovenia) or personal pick-ups in Viper Tactical Slovenia shop in Slovenska Bistrica.
- Payment methods: You can choose between the following payment methods: pro forma invoice, Paypal payment or payment card (via PayPal services). PayPal account is not an obligation.
- Coupons and gift cards: If the user has a valid discount coupon or gift card, they should enter it in the appropriate field and click the confirm button.
- Order overview: The products that the user has added to the shopping cart while browsing the online store are displayed. The price of the product, the delivery charges, the value of VAT and the total cost of payment are shown in the shopping cart before the order is completed.
IV. Completion of the order: The user can check the submitted delivery information, the selected payment method and the contents of the shopping cart. The user confirms the order by clicking on the “Place your order” button. If the order was successfully completed, the following text will appear on the website. “Your order was successful. Thank you for your purchase! Your order number is: xxxx. ”
Order confirmation process
- After placing the order, the user receives an e-mail notification that the order has been successful. All Viper Tactical Slovenia members always have access to information on the status and content of the order on the Viper Tactical Slovenia website.
- Viper Tactical Slovenia can call the customer on his contact telephone number to verify the data or to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
- The purchase procedure for legal entities is exactly the same as for natural persons, except that at the end of the purchase the name of the company and the VAT ID number of the company need to be entered. Payment options are identical.
The right of withdrawal of the consumer from the contract
- In the case of distance contracts, the consumer has the right to notify the company within 14 days by e-mail (email@example.com) or via any other communication channel that he is withdrawing from the contract, without having to state the reason for the decision. You can download the form for withdrawal from the distance contract by clicking HERE.
- The consumer must return the goods to the company no later than 14 days after the notification of withdrawal from the order. The consumer returns the goods to the following address: Arpos International d.o.o., Ljubljanska cesta 1, 2310 Slovenska Bistrica, Slovenia. The only cost borne by the consumer in connection with the withdrawal from the order is the direct cost of returning the goods.
- The consumer must return the item to the seller undamaged and in the same quantity unless the item is destroyed, damaged, lost or its quantity has decreased without the consumer’s fault.
- When returning the goods, the consumer also sends an invoice for the goods and personal data and a transaction account to which he wishes to receive the returned payment. Payment will be refunded within 14 days of receipt of notice of withdrawal.
- Upon withdrawal from the contract, where the promotional code or discount code was used, these funds are considered as a discount and are not returned to the user. Only the paid amount is returned to the user’s bank account, and at the same time, the promotional code in the form of a new code is returned to the user. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the gift voucher is considered as a means of payment and is thus returned to the user as a gift voucher.
Liability for material errors
The seller is liable for material defects occurred on the product at the time when the danger passed to the buyer, regardless of whether the buyer was aware of it or not. The seller is also liable for those material defects that appear after the danger has passed to the buyer if they are the result of a cause that already existed before. A slight factual error is disregarded.
Arpos International uses appropriate technological and organizational means to protect the transfer and storage of personal data and payments.
Secure authorizations and credit card transactions are handled by the seller Arpos International d.o.o. and PayPal. Credit card authorizations are performed in real-time with immediate verification of data at banks. Card information is not stored on the Arpos International d.o.o. server.
Arpos International shall contact the user via means of distance communication only if the user explicitly consents. Advertising e-mails and/or text messages will contain the following components:
- they will be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertising messages,
- the sender will be clearly visible,
- Various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such.
The conditions for participation in them will also be clearly defined:
- the method of unsubscribing from receiving advertising messages will be clearly presented,
- Arpos International will respect the user’s wish not to receive advertising messages.
Ratings, opinions and recommendations
- Opinions, ratings and recommendations written by customers are part of the functionality of the online store and are intended for the community of all users.
- any user of the online store is allowed to write an opinion. However, Arpos International reviews the opinions before the final publication. Arpos International will not publish opinions or contributions that are in any way offensive, inappropriate or that, in Arpos International’s opinion, do not benefit other users and visitors.
Viper Tactical Slovenia online store and all data on it, product images, graphic images and video content on the website are protected and may not be reproduced or used without prior written permission.
Arpos International does its best to ensure that the information published on its website is up-to-date and correct. Nevertheless, the characteristics of the products, the delivery time or the price may change so quickly that Arpos International sometimes fails to correct the information on the websites in time. In such a case, Arpos International will notify the buyer of the changes and allow them to withdraw from the contract or replace the ordered item.
Exclusion from liability
We reserve the right to disable the website or disable access to it due to technical or other problems and maintenance, which also means disabling or hindering the use of the online store. In case of technical problems on the website, we reserve the right to cancel placed orders that have been affected by a technical error. In the event of order cancellation, we will notify you as soon as possible and inform you of the next steps. You must ensure adequate protection of equipment (antivirus, etc.) before accessing and using the website. The customer must ensure the appropriate security and confidentiality of the information used to log in to the website (email address, password).
Complaints and disputes
Arpos International respects the applicable European consumer protection legislation. We make every effort to fulfil our duty to set up an effective complaint handling system and to designate a person whom, in the event of problems, the customer can contact by telephone or e-mail.
The complaint is submitted via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The complaint procedure is confidential. Arpos International will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within five working days, inform the customer how long it will take to deal with it and keep him informed of the progress of the procedure.
Arpos International is aware that the essential feature of a consumer dispute, at least in terms of the judicial resolution, is its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred in resolving the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle to the consumer not initiating a dispute in court. Therefore, Arpos International strives to the best of its ability to resolve any disputes amicably.
In the case of judicial settlement of disputes, the court having jurisdiction over the consumer’s domicile has jurisdiction.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
In accordance with legal norms, we do not recognize any performer of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes as responsible for resolving consumer disputes that could be initiated by the consumer in accordance with the Out-of-Court Consumer Dispute Resolution Act. Arpos International, which as a provider of goods and services enables online trade in Slovenia, publishes on its website an electronic link to the online dispute resolution platform for consumers (ODRP). The platform is available to consumers at the link HERE.
The above regulation derives from the Out-of-Court Consumer Dispute Resolution Act, Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council on the online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No. 2016/2004 and Directive 2009/22 / EC.