SPC Hybrid 10’ETU tan is part of the Lancer Tactical Hybrid Series sports the same ProLine internals but with a key difference. Instead of a full metal body, Hybrid AEGs come with nylon polymer upper and lower receivers, making your rifle lightweight yet solid. And unlike the Lancer Tactical G2 rifles, the Hybrid series AEGs feature a full metal railed handguard. If you want the best of both worlds, Hybrid is the way to go. The 6.03mm stock tightbore barrel further increases range and FPS, and an injected polymer rotary style hop-up adjusts BB spin effortlessly for maximum precision. Upgraded with an 18:1 reinforced steel gear set to provide a quicker cycling rate and 8mm bushings to enhance the operational smoothness of your gears.
These upgraded internals increase shot to shot consistency with minimal wear to your internals. The powerful 25k high torque motor is regulated to maximum efficiency with low resistance copper wiring and a bonus battery protection feature! When low voltage is detected from a drained battery, an automatic cut off keeps equipped batteries from draining completely, vastly increasing battery life and longevity. Replace your springs and alter your FPS without opening up your gearbox! A true quick change spring system enables adjustment from CQB to outdoor and back through unlocking the mechanism secured inside the buffer tube.
The Lancer “Fast Trigger”: Lancer Tactical Hybrid Gen 2 AEGs also come fully equipped with the Lancer Fast Trigger just like the ProLine series. Modeled with a bladed flat trigger design, an ETU and a MOSFET all located within the gearbox, additional wiring has been reduced, amplifying trigger response. The Lancer Fast Trigger pushes about 20-25 RPS, and shoots consistently within a 2-3 FPS range.
The most important evolution of the new Proline Hybrid is undoubtedly its electronic trigger ETU GEN2: This trigger allows increased reactivity, a finer trigger stroke sensitivity, low voltage battery protection, complete gearbox cycles , a much faster start of shooting thanks to its cycle detection by magnetic sensor, etc … a small revolution, always at affordable price.
SPC Hybrid 10’ETU tan features:
- Lancer Tactical Engraved Metal Gearbox Cases
- Steel gears 18: 1 ratio (Gear piston specific to work with ETU GEN2)
- Bearings 8mm
- 14 teeth steel piston
- Red anodized cylinder for an improved surface finish
- Neodyn 25000rpm magnet motor
- QD spring steel guide on bearings
- Spring M120
- Quick spring change (QD)
- Low resistance shielded wiring
- Hi-speed metal trigger
- ETU GEN2 electronic trigger block with protective mosfet integrated into the electronic card
- 16AWG shielded wiring (rear)
- 6.03mm precision barrel in polished brass
- Hop-up block with central wheel (Gen 2)
- 50 ° hop-up joint
- High density polymer body
- External one-piece metal barrel
- Foldable sight in Nylon fiber
- Ergonomic trigger guard
- Thin M-LOK aluminum handguard
- Single point steel strap clip (on stock)
- Crane stock with rubber butt plate
- Polymer stock tube
- Metal cocking lever with hi-speed handle
- Magazine retainer, made of metal
- Metal bolt catch (fake)
- 300 rounds metal Hi-cap magazine
- Semi and full auto
- Double stick Lipo or Nimh battery (not included) fits on crane stock
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
For using this replica, you’ll need battery and charger.
There are no reviews yet.