Metal SD 9’Mosfet ETU is a full metal replica with mosfet, ETU, aluminium rail and silencer & receiver.
Lancer Generation 2 ProLine Series
An evolution compared to the standard Gen 2 model, the Generation 2 ProLine has features and qualities unseen in previous Lancer rifles, giving rise as a welcome addition to the Lancer Tactical family! This series features a full metal barrel assembly, upper and lower receiver, a full metal handguard and a CNC machined buffer tube. Created with a realistic feel and classic design, the ProLine series are upgraded with reliable and responsive internals, making it a must-have for airsoft M4 users and enthusiasts!
Metal SD 9’Mosfet ETU upgraded Gearbox/Internals
The 6.03 stock tightbore barrel further increases range and FPS, and an injected polymer rotary style hop-up adjusts BB spin effortlessly for maximum precision. Upgraded with an 18:1 reinforced steel gear set to provide a quicker cycling rate and 8mm bushings to enhance the operational smoothness of your gears. These upgraded internals increase shot to shot consistency with minimal wear to your internals.
The powerful 25k high torque motor is regulated to maximum efficiency with low resistance copper wiring and a bonus battery protection feature! When low voltage is detected from a drained battery, an automatic cut off keeps equipped batteries from draining completely, vastly increasing battery life and longevity. Replace your springs and alter your FPS without opening up your gearbox! A true quick change spring system enables adjustment from CQB to outdoor and back through unlocking the mechanism secured inside the buffer tube.
The Lancer “Fast Trigger”
The most notable feature in the Lancer Generation 2 ProLine series is the Lancer Fast Trigger. Modeled with a bladed flat trigger design, an ETU and a MOSFET all located within the gearbox, additional wiring has been reduced, amplifying trigger response. The Lancer Fast Trigger pushes about 20-25 RPS, and shoots consistently within a 2-3 FPS range.
- Metal engraved gearbox case
- 18:1 ratio steel gear set
- 8mm flat bearings
- Full steel teeth polycarbonate piston
- Anodizing cylinder (smooth surface)
- Neodyn Hi-speed motor 25K
- Steel bearing spring Guide
- M90 Spring
- Quick Spring Change QSC® system Bearings
- Low resistance wires
- Hi-speed Flat Trigger
- Fast trigger : Electronic trigger unit ETU V2
- 16AWG wire (rear)
- Protective Mosfet inside
- 343×6,03mm copper polish tight inner barrel
- Rotative Hop-up Unit (Gen 2, polymer)
- 50° Hop-up rubber
- Aluminium Receiver
- One piece metal external barrel
- Polymer flip-up sights
- Ergonomic enlarge trigger guard
- Aluminium CNC Quad rails Picatinny Free-Floating
- Mono-point steel rear sling attach
- Polymer crane stock (fits with 2 & 3 sticks batteries)
- Steel slide
- Hi-speed ambidextrous Charging Handle
- Steel magasine catch
- Metal Bolt catch
- Mid-cap 120 rounds metal mag
- Semi & full auto
- 14mm CCW Steel flash hider
- US Socom suppressor included
For using this replica, you’ll need battery and charger.