CZ 805 BREN A1 is new version of CZ 805 Brenand it features a MOSFET for better fire control, less stress on internals and consistant muzzle velocity.
Continuing our long-standing collaboration with CZ, ASG is proud to introduce the CZ 805 series. A new Airsoft gun with a modern appearance, functional design features and easy change of configurations to make the player stand out from the crowd.
CZ 805 BREN A1 assault rifle features an aluminum alloy upper receiver and polymer lower.
Both the A1 and A2 versions of the CZ 805 assault rifle is fitted with an monolithic integral Picatinny rail on the top of receiver and additional rails running on the sides and the bottom of the forend. The side-folding buttstock, which is adjustable for length of pull, can be completely removed if maximum compactness is required. Removing the stock, held by one pin, requires no tools and provides access to battery compartment and the quick-change spring guide, allowing fast in-the-field spring changes to adjust to field regulations.
The CZ 805 assault rifle was first introduced to the public in 2009, as a possible future replacement for aged Sa. Vz. 58 assault rifles still in use by Czech armed forces. Early in 2010 the CZ 805 was selected as a next standard military rifle for Czech armed forces, to be manufactured by the famous Czech arms factory CZ-UB in the city of Uhersky Brod.
- MOSFET unit
- Direct access quick-change spring guide
- Spring guide with ball bearing
- Fully adjustable for left handed shooters
- Foldable stock that is adjustable for length
- Removable cheek well
- Ergonomic grip
- High cap magazine
- Outer barrel with 14mm ccw treading for mounting other flash hiders.
- Durable and ambidextrous front and rear sling mounts
- Removable front and rear folding sights
- Charging handle and cheek-well can be relocated for left-handed shooters
- Side-rails are removable if required
- Progressive spring
- Ver. 3 gearbox
- Authentic markings