AK-74M Proline steel ETU is low powered version.
It has stamped steel body, mosfet, electronic trigger (ETU), handguard and folding polymer stock.
The most important evolution of the new generation 2 Proline is undoubtedly an electronic ETU trigger and a protective mosfet. This trigger allows increased responsiveness, finer rebound stroke sensitivity, battery voltage protection, collet gearbox cycles, spring pre-compression for a much faster firing start, etc … small revolution, always at an affordable price.
- Lancer Tactical Engraved Metal Gearbox Shells
- Steel gears
- 8mm steel bearings
- 14-tooth steel piston
- Red anodized cylinder for improved surface finish
- Hi-torque motor
- QD spring guide with steel base
- M90 spring
- Quick spring change (QD) on bearings
- Low resistance shielded wiring
- Hi-speed metal trigger
- Electronic “Fast trigger V3” trigger unit with increased reactivity and higher rate of fire
- 16AWG shielded wiring (Top cover / Mini Tamiya plug)
- 19k short axes motor
- 6.03mm precision polished brass barrel
- Full metal hop-up unit (V3)
- 50 ° hop-up rubber
- Stamped steel body
- Outer steel barrel
- Steel front sight and rear
- Ergonomic steel trigger guard
- Single-point steel strap attachment
- Steel cocking lever
- Loader stopper, made of steel
- Steel fire selector
- Mid-cap polymer magazine 200 rounds
- Semi and full auto
- Flash hider with 14mm CCW screw thread (anti-clockwise)
- Polymer folding stock
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
Battery and battery charger not included with AK-74M Proline steel ETU replica. Check, what kind of battery and charger will you use.
There are no reviews yet.